[AG-TECH] Rat MBUS funny

Andrew Sharpe andrew.sharpe1 at jcu.edu.au
Tue Jun 20 05:12:38 CDT 2006

Precisely the idea.  If the window manager is trying to show the window
contents while dragging, then the window is being send many redraw
commands - I imagine Mbus can't keep up.  Not using opaque windows when
dragging should eliminate this.

I can't comment on whether this would effect the vic or not - and I'm
definitely not the definitive source for information on how the rat
operates - this was just an idea for the problem you were reporting.

Andrew