[AG-TECH] Rat MBUS funny

S.Booth spb at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 07:56:47 CDT 2006

I spotted a funny behaviour with RAT on windows yesterday.

If you pick up the RAT window with the mouse and waggle it back and forth
for 30 seconds or so you sometimes get a the ratmedia program falling over
with a "MBUS error" pop-up window.

I managed to reproduce this with both AG3.0.1 on XP and AG2.4 on Win-2000
in both cases I was in a venue with background music playing so there was
a lot of mbus traffic to update the level meters and both systems were
dual CPU.

These are a fairly contrived set of circumstances and  Ive never seen this
in a real meeting but it looks to me that the mbus code needs tweaking a
bit.

 			Stephen