[AG-TECH] Can't open Node Management in AG2.4

Zephyr Zhangbo Liu zephyr at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 24 17:39:01 CDT 2006

Hi Tom,

You are right. With '--personalNode' option now the Node Management is
running. But now my question is: I need two machines to compose one node. If
I use this option on both of them, are they able to find and connect with
each other?

Second, can the machines stay behind the firewall? If they stay outside,
then their IPs will be dynamically allocated so that it is hard to assign
them permanent host names that binding with their IPs.

Thanks,
Zephyr