[AG-TECH] Can't open Node Management in AG2.4

Zephyr Zhangbo Liu zephyr at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 24 13:53:43 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I met a problem in running Node Management. I have two X86_64 machines, one
is on SUSE 10.1 and the other in on XP. When I ran NodeManagement24 on SUSE,
the window showed up with most of its feature disabled and the error message
was:

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: NodeService:IsValid :
exceptions.KeyError 'NodeService' <traceback object at 0x2aaaaf65c5a8>>

Then I ran Venue Client and selected Preference->Manage My Node. It said
could not open node management at the given URL.

Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Zephyr