[AG-TECH]too much Bitrate in RAT

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 20 10:45:00 CDT 2006

	I have wondered before why the default for AG is Linear 16 when a
compressed codec would require much less bandwidth (that could be used
for video).

	Is there a reason why we cannot set the default to GSM?, or any other
compressed codec that works just as well?

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics