[AG-TECH]too much Bitrate in RAT

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:37:19 CDT 2006

We've found that using GSM is pretty reliable and produces almost no
noticeable degrading of sound quality.  The bit rate is one tenth (0.1)
of the linear.

Works well for us.

Joe

On Jul 13, 2006, at 8:27 AM, liying wrote:

> hi, all!
>     we are using rat for audio transmission, but we find that it
> occupies too much Bitrate(bps), is there any other audio tool which
> relies on higher compression rate to reduce the transmitted audio data
> ?
>

> --Best Regards
>

>         liying
>         liying at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn
>           2006-07-13

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192