[AG-TECH] vic/rat installation in AG2.4

Zephyr Zhangbo Liu zephyr at cs.ubc.ca
Fri Jul 14 12:12:53 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Are vic and/or rat installed with AG2.4 by default, or they should be
installed separately? Since for AG2.4 Windows setup there is only one setup
file but for Linux version there is a ag-media directory which contains vic
and rat stuff. The problem is when I run make-ag-rpm, it gives an error
saying:

tar: /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/rat-4.2.22.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or
directory
install -m 644 AccessGrid-rat.spec /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/AccessGrid-rat.spec
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/AccessGrid-
rat.spec': No such file or directory
make: *** [agrpm] Error 1

But I'm using SUSE 10, not Red Hat. Any suggestions is welcome.

Thanks,
Zephyr