[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.0 beta1 available !

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 31 22:52:37 CST 2006

I'd be very happy to replace it with something standard.  Whatever it is,
it'd need to encompass the following:

- python module installation
- executable scripts in standard platform-specific locations
- platform-specific installer creation
- others I'm not thinking of at the moment...

What do you suggest?

Tom