[AG-TECH] Bridge Server problmes?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 30 13:01:48 CST 2006

One point:  If the venue uses statically assigned multicast addresses, the
bridgeserver should bridge them
at the start.  If not, multicast addresses will be allocated when someone
enters the venue, at which point
the bridge will be triggered.  If you're in the second camp, then it's possible
that your seeing the intended
behavior.

Does the logfile reveal anything about the startup of the bridgeserver?

Tom