[AG-TECH] Lobby for Polycom PVX for Apple and Unix/Linux (fwd)

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Wed Jan 25 11:49:01 CST 2006

(PVX is a commercial H.323 package from Polycom currently available for
Windows only. I haven't actually seen it work - failed to run properly on
a Thinkpad I had - but I hear it outperformed appliances at the
Gigaconference last year - http://commons.internet2.edu/gigaconference)

Why post to ag-tech ? Well, on Westgrid we decided to equip rooms with
H.323 as well as AG as a backup or to talk to non-AG endpoints, and maybe
others have done the same ...

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)