[AG-TECH] certificate

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 23 16:23:46 CST 2006

Which platform are you using?  Which version of the AG software?
Certificate management has an option for using a proxy server;
are you using one?

You could look in the VenueClient.log file for a hint as to why.
You'll find it in %APPDATA%\AccessGrid\Logs on Windows, or
in ~/.AccessGrid/Logs on linux and osx.  If there's not a
clear indication of the problem amid the plentiful text you'll
find there, you can send it along for us to take a look at (to
me privately if you consider it too large for the list).

Tom