[AG-TECH] Re: Question: Any uses of Virtual Reality or 3-D Imaging in the AG?

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 6 13:29:24 CST 2006

John,

AGJuggler is a toolkit for collaborative virtual reality that can be
integrated with the Access Grid.  We have developed several VR
applications for the Access Grid, and last november we presented
'Virtual Meeting Space' at SC05, a video consumer service for the venue
client that integrates video in a 3D space where participants can walk
around, interact and see each other as avatars with "video heads".

The agjuggler page is
http://people.envision.purdue.edu/~dioselin/agjuggler/ and I am just
finishing migrating it to its 'official' site at the AG community
portal, http://trac.agcentral.org/AGJuggler.

hope this helps,

Dioselin.-