[AG-TECH]Question: Any uses of Virtual Reality or 3-D Imaging in the AG?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 5 16:28:43 CST 2006

John,

Take a look at Virtual Juggler, Shared VizServer and the Geowall stuff.
Don't have links off the top 'o me 'ead, but that what Google's for...  ;-)

MYK

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec