[AG-TECH] AG and H.323 conferences

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 5 14:40:13 CST 2006

It should be noted that, by default, venues use dynamically-allocated
multicast addresses, meaning the addresses may change over time.
Many of the well-known venues (those in the Community Lobby on
the vv2 server, probably most of the NCSA venues) have been configured
to use static addresses which will not change over time, but I wanted to
make this distinction clear.

Tom