[AG-TECH] AG and H.323 conferences

John Langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:25:03 CST 2006

Hello Derek,

As a result of using this bridge earlier last year, I contacted Philippe
Galvez at VRVS and they have almost all the NCSA rooms bridged over VRVS.
They can provide a bridge to any AG room on any venue server as long as you
send them the multicast addresses to the AG room.

Thank you,

John

John Langkals
Systems Manager