[AG-TECH] Re: Is unicast bridging software available on the Mac?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 17 16:27:06 CST 2006

Rick:

Sure it is.  You just need a couple bits to make it possible.

- source the setupenv.sh or setupenv.csh file from
/Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources
- write a bridge config file (outlined in the 'How to run a bridge server'
document on the Argonne AG pages),
    being sure to point at the location to the QuickBridge executable (in the
above path, in the bin subdir)
- Run BridgeServer.py -c bridge.cfg

It's best to do this with a service certificate, so the bridge doesn't timeout
when your proxy does.

If you run into any trouble, let me know.

Tom