[AG-TECH] Weekly open test meeting

Susanne lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 15 16:27:09 CST 2006

This is a reminder that anybody needing help with AG2 or AG3 beta1 can join
us at our weekly test meetings Thursdays at 10am Central time.  Anybody
wanting to test (audio, multicast, bridging, applications, etc.), ask
questions, or get help with AG2 or AG3 beta1 is encouraged to join.
Developers are also welcome to ask questions during this time.

For AG2 users, we meet in the Argonne National Laboratory venue on the
Institutional Venue Server.  To get there, connect to the lobby with your
Venue Client (https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default), choose the
Government Institutions Lobby exit door, and then the Argonne National
Laboratory door.

For AG3 beta1 users, we meet in the Argonne National Laboratory venue on the
Virtual Venue Server 3. To get there, connect to the lobby with your Venue
Client (https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default) and choose the Argonne
National Laboratory door.

Even though AG2 and AG3 users are in separate venues, you will still be able
to communicate with each other via audio and video.

If anyone has difficulty getting there, send e-mail to ag-info at mcs.anl.gov,
and we will help you join. During the test meetings, you can also find us in
the argonne-national-laboratory(vv3.mcs.anl.gov) room on the Argonne jabber
text chat. For more information about jabber please see
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/jabber.html

The AG Team