[AG-TECH] AG3 venue server on both Windows and Linux (FD4)?

G.T. Chiang gtc25 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 17:27:51 CST 2006

Dear Sebastina and Tom

   i try to use the ID mode and import our own cert (boht signing poluicy
and hostcert) and run venue server. this time the error becomes following.
thakn you very much!!!

[gtniees at agorilla ~]$ VenueServer.py Server:
https://agorilla.niees.group.cam.ac.uk:8000/VenueServer Data Port: 8006
Default Venue Url:
https://agorilla.niees.group.cam.ac.uk:8000/Venues/default Exception in
thread <bound method VenueServer.Checkpoint of
<AccessGrid.VenueServer.VenueServer instance at 0xb72eb1ac>> 300 0:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
    self.run()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/scheduler.py",
line 46, in run
    self._action()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/VenueServer.py",
line 763, in Checkpoint
    store = file(self.persistenceFilename, "w")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'VenueServer.dat'