[AG-TECH] AG3 venue server on both Windows and Linux (FD4)?

Sebastian Tabarce stabarce at inescporto.pt
Wed Feb 15 11:44:22 CST 2006

Hi Gen-Tao,

If you type "help" at the  (ID mode)> prompt you will see a list of
commands that can be used inside the Certificate Manager. I think it's
pretty straightforward to figure out what each does. Using those
commands you can add certificates, set the default certificate, generate
a proxy ....etc. etc.

About the other problem, I suppose AGTK 2.x and 3.0 store the
certificates and configuration files under the same directory, which is
My Documents\%username%\Application Data\AccessGrid and that is why
probably you see the same Venues.

Good luck,
Sebastian

--