[AG-TECH] Creating an AG Room Node using a Mac Backbone?

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 15 11:33:23 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

We use Mac's for our display machine here in IRMACS (www.irmacs.sfu.ca).
  Like you, our desktop infrastructure is Mac based here, so we wanted
to keep that consistent in our AG environment. We have had no real
problems with this setup. We do use Linux on the capture side, primarily
because we (and others) have lots of experience on the capture side in
Linux. If your primary concern is the look and feel that users have then
using the Mac as the display machine solves that problem...

Cheers,

Brian