[AG-TECH] AGtk 3 beta1: venue server troubleshooting under Windows XP

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 15 09:29:18 CST 2006

Helllo Fabrizio:

Can you send more of your logfile?  (Send to me personally if it's very big.)

This error should not be happening, and I suspect it is somehow related to
server initialization that would be reflected earlier in the logfile.

Since you also had trouble with VenueManagement, you could also include
that logfile.

Grazie,
Tom