[AG-TECH] One-page summary of AG port usage -- please help us complete it

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 03:43:55 CST 2006

Great work guys! This is going to be good.

But, can I suggest using http://agcentral.org for this? If the document is discussed and refined in a forum, it will be easy to find. Once it's ready, it can be posted to the help center. Because most of us still aren't completely used to using agcentral, you can always post frequently to ag-tech too with pointers.