[AG-TECH] Possible issue with NCSA Server.....

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Thu Feb 9 14:59:18 CST 2006

Hi,

I was just playing around with agvcr and went over to ncsa lobby.
Here is the address details from venueclient/properties:

Audio: 224.2.233.64/55208 ttl127
Video: 224.2.218.74/65397 ttl127

Is it just me or is the video port "off". I was under the impression
that even number ports were advertised RTP ports and odd ones (rtpport
+1) were automatically assumed to be RTCP ports. Why is the video for
lobby running on a odd port. I think this might cause a problem with
agvcr since when the numbers are entered agvcr assumes 65397 is the
RTCP port and 65396 is the RTP port......doesn't this screw things up
a bit?

Anyways, hope someone has an answer to this......

TTYL
Many