[AG-TECH] AG3 CVS - Files Missing? (solved)

Ashnil Kumar akum5948 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 17:19:22 CST 2006

Tom

Thanks for that. I ran it and it helped me find the problem.

In /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/:
  'wsdl2py.py' and 'wsdl2dispatch.py' were known as 'wsdl2py' and
'wsdl2dispatch', causing GenerateInterfaces.py to fail because it could
not find the files.

Creating symbolic links for 'wsdl2py.py' and 'wsdl2dispatch.py' in the
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/
directory fixed the issue.

Cheers,
Ash