[AG-TECH] agtk3

Michael W Elmore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 6 11:51:48 CST 2006

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the response.  I will answer this email and from here on I
will send problems to bugzilla.  I checked on the install program and
it did create a ag tk 3 folder.  It just moved a lot of agtk2.4 into
that folder.
I can uninstall both later and reinstall them again to verify the
results.
Thanks,
Mike