[AG-TECH] AccessGrid and Polycom

Ulrich Schwenn schwenn at rzg.mpg.de
Sat Feb 4 01:33:20 CST 2006

Fabrizio,
the ViaVideo is a self sustained H.323 Videosystem and CANNOT be used as
a camera, use any AG compatible webcam from "choosable devices".
Ulli

--
Dr. Ulrich Schwenn

Head of Multimedia and Videoconferencing Group
Computing Center Garching
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft &
Max-Planck-Institut für Plasmaphysik
Boltzmannstr. 2, D-85748 Garching