[AG-TECH] AccessGrid and Polycom

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Fri Feb 3 04:18:14 CST 2006

Hi Sam,
Unfortunately I already tried VRVS with no luck, as I got the same
behaviour: I cannot select my "Polycom ViaVideo II" as camera of my
personal node, as it doesn't appear on the list of the choosable devices:
the only one I get is "Microsoft WDM", which crashes when using the
Polycom camera.
Any other suggestion?
Thanx,
Faber B.