[AG-TECH] Mobile AG advice?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Dec 8 14:54:11 CST 2006

Even better, put it up on the AG website. I'm curious as well. I
mean, i have one i built as well, it's getting old though...
(rubbermaid cart, etc.) as I go cross campus/cross state with mine.
I'll try to do the same and document mine for the AG site next week
(making time to do this with some other reports i'm working on).

I'd like to see what else is out there.

-John Q.