[AG-TECH] Mobile AG advice?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Dec 8 14:31:08 CST 2006

	I've attached the spreadsheet that listed the costs off. It was
prepared last year, so the prices have dropped the mean time.
	I also don't have the cost for the LCD-TV on there since that was
already with the cart. It probably wouldn't take much to look at the
current crop of LCD TVs.
	For the video capture card I'd recommend looking at an outfit called
BlueCherry.. they have an excellent set of BT878 based cards and their 4
input (4 chip!) BT878 card is cheaper than a single input/chip Osprey
100 (around $150)

http://store.bluecherry.net/4_port_video_capture_card_linux_120fps_bt878_p/pv-149.htm

	Of course, for PIG node it's more inputs than you need.. but there's
always the possibility of adding more cameras to the cart then.

	Derek