[AG-TECH] Interoperation between AG2 and AG3 venues

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Fri Dec 1 11:54:57 CST 2006

I've seen for some meetings (Town halls?) that AG2 users can see/hear AG3
users.  How do I do this with our own venue?  I have tried configuring rooms
with corresponding names on both venue servers to use the same multicast
address (each has their own unicast bridge).  I was thinking that the
multicast would act like a bus in this case.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192