[AG-TECH] Live webcast via Access Grid of NZ Advanced Network Launch

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Aug 30 23:24:01 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Just a reminder to anyone in the Access Grid community who would like to
tune in that we'll be webcasting the official opening of New Zealand's
new Advanced Network called KAREN. You can view the webcast at the
following URL:

http://www.r2.co.nz/20060831/

Also you'll note down the page that we'll be experimenting a webpage
similar to the experience of an Access Grid session. That link is
located at:

http://www.r2.co.nz/20060831/ag2.htm

The opening will start around 5:30pm NZ Time (GMT+12)

Regards,
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956, http://www.hitlabnz.org
<http://www.hitlabnz.org/>