[AG-TECH] osprey 230 suse 10.1

Rene Salmon rsalmon at tulane.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:20:12 CDT 2006

Hi list,

We have some osprey 230 cards on a suse 10.1 box.  All the bttv drivers
load fine out of the box from suse.

The problem is that when I startup the AG toolkit software all I get is
a blue screen.  I had the same problem in windows and all I did was
start up the viewcast sotware and tell it it use the s-video input and
everything worked.

I tried using the VIC to select s-video but that does not seem to work I
still get a blue screen.  Is there a way to tell the kernel via a module
option to use the s-video input on the cards?

thanks.

Rene

--
-