[AG-TECH] matchmaker question

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 16 14:07:04 CDT 2006

Should also note that it isn't that you need a 'Matchmaker' specifically - you need to have some
sort of balanced / unbalanced converter system in place.  Talk with your local A/V supplier company
- they may have a cheaper solution.

As an aside, for the line out connection, I've used the Extron ASA101 (now I think it's been
superseded by the ASA141) which will take stereo unbalanced (line out of the computer) and convert
it to mono balanced (ClearOne Input) directly. Specs here:
http://www.extron.com/product/product.asp?id=asa141&version=print

Cheers,

Todd