[AG-TECH] AG3 and AG2.4 server on same machine

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:37:21 CDT 2006

	Hi Michael,

	There was a thread last week about it. You could have a look here for
more info:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2006/08/msg00027.html

	I have the lines 'eventPort = 9002' and 'dataPort = 9006' in my AG3
Venue server config. The textPort one should be 'textPort = 5223' for
the Jabber stuff.
	Feel free to email me off-list if you want me to send you my config files.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics