[AG-TECH] AG2 on MacOS X: Presentation tools

Nigel Gilbert n.gilbert at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 10:41:08 CDT 2006

Thanks for the answer -  I thought that must be the case.

My suggestion for your question about how Shared Presentation could be
implemented is to use AppleScript, which is designed for this purpose.  See
for example:

http://www.apple.com/applescript/powerpoint/

I know of other applications (e.g. SailingClicker, a way of controlling
PowerPoint from a Bluetooth cell phone) which do the same kind of job, so it
should be possible, and perhaps even quite easy!

Thanks again - and if you do make progress with this, please let me know.

Nigel Gilbert

Professor Nigel Gilbert, FBCS, FREng, AcSS, Professor of Sociology,
University of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH, UK. +44 (0)1483 689173