[AG-TECH] AG 3.0 beta 2 - Video Capture not working

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 21 00:05:07 CDT 2006

Hi Nathan:

What you are hoping for is intended to be possible with AG3.  I have confirmed
this working with a Winnov videum card and with multiple USB and firewire
cameras, all at the same time (I have an iTuner Spectra, too; I'll have to try
that).

I'll try to
help you resolve the problem to ensure that AG3 will do what you're after.   A
couple
questions:

- Do you have VFW or WDM drivers installed for the card?
- Do the individual spectra capture devices appear in vic?  (Select Menu,
then the Device button)

Cheers,
Tom