[AG-TECH] Using AG as a collaboration tool for grid portal

陈明基 chenmj at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn
Thu Apr 20 22:36:43 CDT 2006

Dear sir,

   Very appreciate for your suggestions.But my work must be based on AGTK2.3 because other people of my instutide have done some work on AG2.3 : (. After long-time consideration, I find the idea that I want to build a web-based venue client is wrong. In fact,the very thing that I want to use AG is as a collaboration tools for grid portal. One of scenarios is that I want serval scientists to discuss a visualization model of grid output by audio and video service, and also support the collaboration of those scientists to operate the visualization model for example draging. I have several problems confused me and beg for your help:
   The first one is I want to authenticate and authorize a user by Portal. to get a certificate or proxy may be easier, the problem is how I can use this proxy to authorize myself in AG venue by portal? What's the work flow I should do? I have no concept of this at all.
   The second problem is that I want to implement a simple venue client that just invoke the SharedApplication,or even the audio and video service for portal users,but the simple venue client needn't to be web-based. I just want it to show the things that portal users want.

I want to implement this in java, but if necessary,I will try to learn Python.

any suggestions would be appreciate!

With my best regards.

Mingji
======= 2006-04-20 22:39:13 您在来信中写道:=======