[AG-TECH] help:what's about building a web-based venue client?

Matthew Rendell matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au
Thu Apr 20 17:36:07 CDT 2006

We are currently looking at using VRVS to connect to AG sessions via a
browser..

They have just recently started bridging AG to VRVS, but only certain
overseas venues

It uses Rat and Vic as media tools..

They also have a new version coming out later in the year called EVO..
which looks quite special... hehe

Check it out, it may help people without an Access Grid to participate
via a browser

www.vrvs.org

Hope this helps

Thanks

--

/Matt Rendell/
Access Grid Operator - Technical Theatre Support

Flinders University, Adelaide SA

Phone: 08 8201 5728

matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au <mailto:matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au>

“I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, *Mythbusters*