[AG-TECH] Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:16:22 -0500

Phillips, Joseph JPhillips at dacc.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 20 14:16:26 CDT 2006

We've been attempting to use AGVCR 1.5.9 for video feedback in our medical simulation center, but the application window seems to go blank and lock up after letting it run for more than 10 minutes or so. Invariably, the file that was being recorded when the application crashed can't be played back later, even after restarting. We're using a WindowsXP (formerly InSors) machine with a Videum capture card and four cameras.
   If we can get it working, we'd like to use it for recording our sim debriefings as well, including the playback or the earlier recording. Has anyone tried using AGVCR to record playback streams from AGVCR on another machine? It seems like it should work, right? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated- thanks!

Joe Phillips
Center for Simulation and Safety in Healthcare
University of Chicago
jphillips at dacc.uchicago.edu