[AG-TECH] Bridge server

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Apr 18 10:56:21 CDT 2006

I have moved the VenueServer port range out. However, restarting the
bridge, the rest of rooms bridge into the port range I give, however the
venues that I hardcoded I get this error:

Exception in thread RunQueueThread:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 422, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/bin/BridgeServer.py", line 617, in RunQueueThread
    self.__AddBridge(event[1])
  File "/usr/bin/BridgeServer.py", line 564, in __AddBridge
    self.venuePortConfig["portMax"])
  File
"/mnt/scratch/AG2/AccessGrid-2.4/dist-20050828_120822/lib/python2.4/site-packages/AccessGrid/NetworkAddressAllocator.py",
line 70, in AllocatePortInRange
NoFreePortsError

--
Jeremy Mann