[AG-TECH] Doorbell for the grid?

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:20:53 CDT 2006

Still, you may find a visual cue to be more effective
than and audio cue in such a noisy environment. Since you
already are using multiple monitors a couple more showing
the vic interface and a few important (persistent) video
windows may do the trick. If the existing layout of monitors
etc. is cluttered, you may want to consider implementing a
cluster of lcd panels to organize things, then 2-3 of those
could be allocated to AG video.