[AG-TECH] white board recommendation? bandwidth matters

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Apr 11 12:46:35 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for a shared whiteboard application to use in sessions with both AG and IG clients (I believe they're running IG1, not IG2), all running display on Windows. Because of the heterogeneous environment, I'm assuming that whiteboard services tied to the AG venue client won't work (ie, they won't be viewable by IG users). Also, one of the sites is on a T-1 line, so I have a strong preference for applications which make conservative use of bandwidth.

Any advice would be very welcome!

Cheers,
Jennifer