[AG-TECH] RAT over wireless

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Mon Apr 10 19:23:15 CDT 2006

I use AG over wireless quite often, with both audio and video. It works
fine for the most part. If there are problems I would hazard a guess
that it is a wireless network issue. Either lots of wireless traffic,
overloaded Access Points (too many connections) and/or poor signal
strength for the wireless (too far from an AP).

Brian