[AG-TECH] Bring Your Child to Work Day April 27th

gurcharan khanna gurcharan.s.khanna at dartmouth.edu
Fri Apr 7 10:04:35 CDT 2006

Craig,

I'd like to participate this year but that day I'll just be returning
from the Internet2 Meetings in D.C. so won't be able to swing it.

-gurcharan

PS

FYI:  Collaboration SIG at I2 Meetings in D.C. April 24, 11:45-1:15pm
       (Lunch served)

http://events.internet2.edu/2006/spring-mm/sessionDetails.cfm?session=2663&event=242

       Speakers:

       Jon Tyman, update on RTC, Commons, and more
       John Yost, Collaboration, Competition, and the Network Culture of
                  the Common Good”
       Greg Monaco, GPN collaboration activities
       Margaret Krebs, Live Stereo Telesurgery
       Phillipe Galvez, new EVO service

--
---