[AG-TECH] Windows Bridge Server Question

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 27 21:27:02 CDT 2005

Hi John:

Such a difference in the behavior of the BridgeServer between 2.3 and 2.4 would
surprise me.
I can't be sure what's going on without more information.  Are the logfiles
(VenueServer.log, BridgeServer.log) any help to you?  (Logfiles can be found
on Windows in %APPDATA%\AccessGrid\Logs).  If you don't see anything
in the logfiles that indicates a problem, you could forward them to ag-info and
I'll take a look.

Tom