[AG-TECH] Winnov Card Users

Chris Rosenthal cmr.evl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:31:39 CDT 2005

I'm back to working on making the Winnov Quattro card work with the AG
and I'm doing a lot better with the latest release of 2.4 (on a WinXP
machine).  Tom has been an excellent help in helping me troubleshoot.

Is there anyone out there has a working winnov card (quattro, 4400VO,
or others) on windows who can take a look at their registry and give
me the settings at:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe0 [123 also]

Or just post the results of the command

reg query HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum /s

I think I have some settings wrong that are keeping my card from
working properly and I am curious to see what others have.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Rosenthal