[AG-TECH] Add Shared Whiteboard

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 14 07:00:35 CDT 2005

On 14/09/2005, at 8:10 PM, Channa Tang wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
> I have done what you said and the location it prints out is:
>       d:\documents and settings\localadmin.CCBUILD130D
>
> so I put the mlb directory and SharedMLB.agpkg there, and ran
> SharedMLB.agpkg again, and tried to invoke it from the MLB
> Controller's Start button, but it still didn't work.
>
> Then, I just modified the name of the mlb directory from "mlb-1.1" to
> "mlb" and it works now. I don't know if this is the reason why it
> didn't work before.

Channa,

Thanks for noticing that - I'll fix the installation instructions to
take it into account.

The name difference (mlb vs mlb-1.1) is important.

> By the way, could you give me some advice if I want to do something
> more about the AG programs? Where could be a good start?

Have a look at:
     http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/
developer.html

In particular, the Programmers Manuals and API Reference.

chris