[AG-TECH] Add Shared Whiteboard

Channa Tang channa.tang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 05:10:14 CDT 2005

Hi Chris

I have done what you said and the location it prints out is:
      d:\documents and settings\localadmin.CCBUILD130D

so I put the mlb directory and SharedMLB.agpkg there, and ran
SharedMLB.agpkg again, and tried to invoke it from the MLB
Controller's Start button, but it still didn't work.

Then, I just modified the name of the mlb directory from "mlb-1.1" to
"mlb" and it works now. I don't know if this is the reason why it
didn't work before.

Thanks again for your help!

By the way, could you give me some advice if I want to do something
more about the AG programs? Where could be a good start?

Best regards
Channa