[AG-TECH] Fwd: how do I fix this runtime error?

Casagrande, John casagrande_j at ccnt.hsc.usc.edu
Wed Sep 7 18:30:29 CDT 2005

I was getting this same error when opening VIC with the ATI x600P
graphics card I had set for video capture that I posted a message about
yesterday afternoon. My guess is this is some sort of generic error
message in version 2.4 when there is a severe start-up error. I do not
believe a re-install will help. I would try asking during a Thursday
morning session with the developers.