Fw: [AG-TECH] Wierd problems with video using VIC in fedora 3/4

Proshanta Saha proshanta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:34:20 CDT 2005

Hi Doug,

Thank you for the release. I'm hoping to give it a try soon, that is if the
building is not in lockdown mode tomorrow because of the labor day weekend.
Is there anything in particular I need to be aware of, or would the
interface be identical which the calls behind the scenes will call V4L2
drivers?

Proshanta